Thursday, December 22, 2011

Should I Stay or Should I Go? - Update Style

In regard to the question of whether to start a new blog, thereby leaving this one to a die a quick death, my abnormally beautiful and supremely intelligent wife offered to co-author a blog related to bicycles with me.  Having a co-author would allow me to worry less about posting regularly on the new blog.  This means that I might indeed have enough time to continue updating this blog, while also occasionally posting on another.  So as for now, I am going to keep this blog alive with semi-regular updates.  If it begins to look like I can't keep up with both blogs, I'll make an executive decision at that time.

So it looks like I'll be starting a new blog with my wife.  My wife will author posts focused on cycling fashion - particularly with respect to office-appropriate clothing that is feasible for a bicycling commute.  This is more or less the content of her current blog, which is very good.  She'll also include tidbits about her daily commute.  This is also a feature of her current blog, and most of the notable moments during her commute consist of encounters with asshole motorists.  My posts will likely also include information about my daily commute - dipshit motorists and all - but I plan to focus more on bicycle repair and restoration.

With the holidays imminent, I'm not sure when we'll get the new blog up and running, but I'll post a link to it here when the time comes.  In the meantime, I'll try to keep the science-related updates coming as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment